|This article falls under the category Expert Mode.
To avoid frustration or confusion, we recommend getting familiar with the Expert Mode first. Further more, in-depth knowledge of Gameplay Basics is assumed at Expert Mode articles.
|This article is a stub. You can help Journey Wiki by .|
Main article for gathering infos about glitches in this level.
Since a new Glitch article might be created, but not promptly added to this overview, its better to check out the according Categories:
- Category: Chapter Select (Glitches)
- Category: Glitches, may also contain Glitches that appear in several levels
- Category: Chapter Select (OOB), might be needed to accomplish some Glitches
Further related Glitch articles and information: see section "see also" below.
List of Glitches
Some of them might already have their own article, for others it will not pay off to make an own article and (see above) maybe this list has not been updated.
White robe at start of new journey
This is part of the game and no glitch, but was put here to prevent spoilers and give players the chance of suprise when they get it by "accident".
- When in game as white robe, you exit to title screen or quit the game, then start a new game. You get the white robe from the very start in CS.
The specifics on how to do it on IOS are missing.
White Robe denied
If your only missing symbol is at CS, Get the last symbol and the hub will update... but the banners for white robe will not appear.
No worries: just chapter select via options and it will update.
Gate opening and closing
This happened on the PC version (does not mean it happens only in this version).
No further information known about how to trigger it or why it happened.
. . .
. . .
- This was observed by many people since the game came out, its almost common knowledge. "Dray 27.03.2020 on discord: i noticed that trick a while ago when i had to quit mid-game sometimes and then when i restarted i still had my wc ^^"