|This article is a stub. You can help Journey Wiki by .|
|Qtzl WM dump (to delete?)|
|Varied by glitch|
NOTE: this is a work-in-progress version of the upcoming gateway article about glitches with War Machines. Current published article is available here: War Machine (Glitched).
This is a gateway article for War Machine related glitches. It contains basic information about all known WM glitches. For some well-researched glitches, links to dedicated articles are provided.
WM glitches: Underground
. . . Although it appears like many WMs are lurking in the underground area, in fact there are only two WM instances and they are programmed to spawn/relocate to different areas as the player progresses through the level. Most of the WM glitches in Underground are a result of breaking these programmed sequences by skipping trigger points or activating them in a wrong order (often both). Results vary for the Wayfarer and the Companion.
Known glitches in the Underground level:
- Breaking the Golden Flyer sequence
- Saving the Golden Flyers
- WM stuck at spawn (active/inactive)
- Happy War Machine (a variation of the above)
- Breaking the Ambush sequence
- Invisible WM in the Ambush room
- WM not attacking the Carpet
- Messing with patrol WMs
- Breaking the Tower Slide sequence
- Only one WM patrolling the slide
- Capturing WMs in the temple
- Other WM shenanigans
- WMs attacking out of bounds
- WMs attacking anywhere (??possibly same as previous)
- Disco War Machine
WM glitches: Snow
- First WM missing
- Second WM missing
- Playing in WM search light
More glitches / further research
We need your help! If you've seen/explored a glitch and would like to share your findings, please add to this article or post on the discussion page.
Other potential glitches have been observed by the community, but not a lot is known about those. This section attempts to collect and structure bits of information to support further research of these glitches.
- Dragonfly (spinning) WM
Taming a War Machine
??description This glitch can apparently be triggered on purpose, but the Wiki has only a video showing the outcome at the moment:
. . .
. . .
- Underground (UG) level and Underground (Glitches)
- Snow level and Snow (Glitches)
- War Machine (WM) introduction
. . .